random fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Hall (the main story)

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Great Hall (the main story) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Great Hall (the main story)

Post by NightWolf Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:14 pm

"A large portion of the school was actually rebuilt 26 years ago." She said, having overheard, "something about a massive battle of the last wizarding war destroying part of the castle." she raised a brow to Azura. "Is... she okay??"
NightWolf
NightWolf

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall (the main story) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Great Hall (the main story)

Post by SolaKey Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:20 pm

Azura looked at Sam and jumped a little with shock "EEEK!!.....I'm from a line of oracles....we can see into the future..sorta.....its kinda....." Embarced she hides behind Rain.
SolaKey
SolaKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara92 Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:37 pm

"Well," she turns to Rain before speaking--"both my parents are wizards. My mom's all witch, but my dad's part muggle. He had a muggle mom and his dad was a full blooded wizard, so its pretty cool to have a grandma that doesn't mind the wizarding world and a full blood grandpa that likes to show off his magic." She smiled, remembering the tricks he would show her when she was little, while hoping that one day she could learn to do some herself.

"My parents both attended Hogwarts while Dumbledore was still the headmaster. They told me so many stories of what he's done, and some of the things that happened while they were students.They even told me about that famous kid, Harry Potter defeating Voldemort. I wonder if he's still a student now? I'd like to meet him and touch his scar."

As the blonde girl with the owl stared at Azura, she glanced toward her as well. Hearing her state that she was an oracle, her face lit up with excitement. "BLOODY HELL, YOU'RE AN ORACLE?!? THAT. IS. SO. AMAZING! Oh goodness, all my new friends are so cool...!!! Oh, and Rain, I noticed your hair changes colors quite a lot! Is that one of your special traits too?!"
Mara92
Mara92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:42 pm

"yeah its apperatly a trait from dads side hes quite pleased i got it honstly. and ive Known Azura sence kindergarden so weve been great friends. and she kinda does teh orcal thing a lot" said Rain with a small smile as she offered to help Azura sit down. "yeah i dotn think harry still goes to school if the school was repaired 26 years ago his kids might though dad talk about apperatly america was fighting some of his fallwers too though dad never explained why some where over thier" saighted Rain saddly "but yeah so im excited" she had succsfully changed into her robes and with her happyness her hair changed once agian to a bright shiny neon blue.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

https://randomfandom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:51 pm

Mei goes to where her bag is as she is listening to the others speak. she unzips a pocket to grab a bamboo stick for Xia to munch on. mei then grabs something else she pulls out sugar-coated hawthorns on a stick, which looks brightly red, bearing a little sour and sweet. Thses were a popular snack fromback home that she loked greatly. She bagan to munch on it as she sat down in her compartment.
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:57 pm

Sam became quiet and looked away. it was no secret who most of the family, even obscure side branches, had sided with during that time. "I think there's one potter kid still there..." she offered.
NightWolf
NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaKey Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:07 am

Azura found her feet and got back up in her robes looked over at her cat and sighed, "My mother is Minida Grandprey...the Indian ambassador for the Ministry of Magic here in England, my father is James Grandprey is a consulate for the french embassy so I've spent most of my childhood around the ministry." She grabbed Rain and held her arm in hers both girls in robes. "We both spent our childhood running around the ministry offices when we got bored only got in trouble 12 times." She smiled and laughed remembering the adventures of two crazy kids making a fort out of an unused office desk and office equipment.
SolaKey
SolaKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara92 Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:20 am

Alayna smiled at Rain and Azura. "It sounds like you two had a lot of fun times together! I'm glad were all friends now! I didn't actually have too many friends back when I was a kid. They thought it was weird that I could transmogrify things when I sneezed in school...and that was pretty bad, seeing as I attended a muggle school... heheh."

She looked to Sam, realizing that she'd never gotten the girl's name yet. "Ah, well maybe we'll meet them sometime during our year! Oh, I don't think I ever caught your name, miss?" She smiled to the blond haired girl waiting for a reply.

harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Transmogrify
Mara92
Mara92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:23 am

"we did" said Rain to her "and i have the same problem i just sneeze and the next thing i know my perfect hair day runed by the fact that my hair changed length and color and that was wird dad had to do so many memeroy charms on my teachers i also when to muggle school mother insisted" finished Rain easly "then ofcourse Azura picked on me about taht too"
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaKey Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:26 am

Azura smiled as Rain mentioned this "I have no idea what your talking about." she placed her cat into its carrier and looked up at Sam, "Why dont you come and sit with us your all welcome, Sam could you tell us about your first year was the sorting scary for you?"
SolaKey
SolaKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:32 am

Mei speaks with a mouth full of Tanghulu, "My dad is Alejandro Salinas and my mother's name is Sun Yue. She is a muggle and my father is a pureblood."
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:36 am

Sam shrugged and turned to face them. "Not scary... intimidating a bit... but not frightful." She shrugged. "Then again... i kinda had a good idea where I was headed beforehand..." she looked at Alayna. "Samantha Black"
NightWolf
NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaKey Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:41 am

Azura looked closely at Samantha with a surprised look, "Wait are you related to THE Black family?!?" she says this with a grand and total surprise and shock.
SolaKey
SolaKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara92 Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:54 am

"Oh okay. That's pretty neat! It must be a pain to deal with though, when it changes lengths, huh?" She grimaced, popping another bean into her mouth. she turned to Mei, who had a mouth full of the foreign sweet. "So you had a muggle mom like my grandpa!! Well, his was a muggle dad.. but still, neat~!"

She turned and pulled a tiny red block out of her robe pocket, flicking her wand and mumbling Alohomora, causing the block to turn into a red notebook that looked rather large in her tiny hands. She opened it, marking the names of her new friends in it before closing it and a mumble of Colloportus, turning it back into a tiny cube and placing it in her pocket. She then turned to Samantha and tapped her arm. "Pleasure to meet you, Sam!" She states, not even paying mind to her last name. "Oh, I can't wait to be sorted! I'm hoping to either get in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, but all the houses seem amazing! So I'm sure I'll be fine with whatever house they place me in."
Mara92
Mara92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:02 am

"mom dad seems to think ill be in hufflepuff but i dotn really care which house im just happy im in this school to be honest and they allow spacial circumstance for sky chaser" said said pulling sky into a hug "Oh right my full name is Rainey Ashley Riverson im daughter of Coal riverson the american absator for the ministry of magic" said Rain easily like she had gone threw this a lot. "its cool if your related to teh blacks...wait who are the blacks?" asked rain very confused not knowing much about many english wizards expect for dulmdor and he who must not be named and harry potter where about the only ones she knew much about.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:10 am

"And the ancestor is in slytherin. Fitting." she covers her mouth, "I'm so sorry that was not an insult in any way." she says apologetically to Sam.
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:12 am

"My surname is Black, I'm English, I'm a pureblood, and I'm in Slytherin..." She counted off on her fingers. "Yeah chances are rather high that I am." She laughed dryly, "the 'noble' house of Black! Supporters of pureblood supremacy, the dark lord, and indoor pyromancy." She shrugged "or so I've heard it told.... but the main line's dead... just a bunch of side branches left." She looked at Mei... "none taken"
NightWolf
NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaKey Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:19 am

-claps calmly- "Congrats on your noble linage, I'm happy to hear that you are making the best of what life hands you." Offers her hand in a friendly manner. "I wish you best in your second year of school Samantha Black."
SolaKey
SolaKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara92 Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:15 am

"Goodness, this year is going to be so AMAZINGTASTIC!!" Alayna squeals with joy thinking of all the wonderful new friends she's made. Before she knows it, she ends up pulling all four of the girls into a big group hug. I say we all celebrate with some chocolate and Bert's Beans!!! Any takers for next flavor," she asks while holding up a box of Bert's every flavor beans in the center of the group.
Mara92
Mara92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:21 am

"I'm good except for Beatty beans those things drive me crazy with the flavors." Said rain puling or trying to pull out of the hug. "But I really am excited too ."her hair turning a vibrant yellow and curly.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:23 am

Mei starts to squirm feeling a bit uncomfortable. "I just hope this year isn't to crazy. I appreciate your offer but i have my Tanghulu."
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:25 am

Sam politely declined. "I've got dried fruit." She expllained.
NightWolf
NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaKey Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:49 am

"Dried fruit....what kind do you have" Azura asked curiously?
SolaKey
SolaKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara92 Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:00 am

Alayna frowns slightly since no one wants to share her sweets with her. Rain appears to like chocolate frogs, so she places two in the pocket of her robes, then proceeds to eat one of her own. She catches it before it has a chance to hop off with a battle cry of, "Oh no you bloody don't, frog!" She stuffs the head of the frog into her mouth to prevent it from trying to escape, and her face flushes red as she relishes the chocolaty taste coating her tongue. "Mmm... chocolate~"

Last edited by Mara92 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Mara92
Mara92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:02 am

Rain felt the cholate frog and began to eat it before it hopped off and inspected her card " oh cool I got a range claw card I've never had her before." Said rain excitedly reading the back.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum