random fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Hall (the main story)

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Great Hall (the main story) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Hall (the main story)

Post by Lunakey Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:02 am

"im Rainey and this is sky" she said pointing to the puppy who ran up and snifed the red head girl delightly before looking back at Rain and putting its head down saddly and contuens going. Rain had an american accent without any british init makeing sound forgen.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

https://randomfandom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall (the main story) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Hall (the main story)

Post by Mara92 Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:14 am

The red head smiled at Azura and Rainey before the pup named Sky sniffed her. "Why hello there~!" She looked back up with a large grin to the two that introduced themselves before introducing herself. "My name is Alayna. It's quite a pleasure to meet your acquaintances!" Before she could say anything else, Alayna was interrupted by Lulu, who screeched rather loudly. "Oh, I can't forget my friend here; this is Lulu, my pet owl and best friend." The owl dipped her head slightly in approval and agreement before nuzzling her beak into her wing. "Seems she's pleased to meet you as well."

Alayna looked in the direction that the prefect walked off too, then quickly looked back to the two girls. "So what was all that about? Did you get into trouble with the prefect?" She asked, while pulling out another two beans, giving one to Lulu--who seemed to enjoy this particular flavor--before tossing her own into her mouth, before scrunching her face in disgust. "Bugger...! I got ear wax that time! That ain't right..."
Mara92
Mara92

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaKey Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:29 am

Azura entered the train cart with her cat in it and quickly picked up her poor baby and smiled into the carrier, "I'm sorry honey I didn't mean to be gone so long but things got in the way," She placed the cat back on the seat and began to put her school robes on in perpetration for what was to come. "Soon I will be sorted and then my plan will begin."
SolaKey
SolaKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:35 pm

Mei rubs her arm kind of awkward. "Crap." she thought, "Now i have to say something." She gulps but before she could speak her pet decided to sniff her ear making her laugh out loud and snort. Mei quickly covers her mouth, "Shoot!" she thought.
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:37 pm

After Rain falled Azura in heard the snort turned and looked at Mei. she smiled.
"i like your laugh" said Rain with smile. as she began to pull out he rrobes.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:40 pm

Sam heard the giggling and rolled her eyes. "First years." She mumbled. (Guys... can I change Sam back a year(shell lose captain(will replace with seeker)))
NightWolf
NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara92 Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:52 pm

Alayna's round spectacles shone in the lighting and she gazed in awe at the girl that snorted. "O-oh my gosh! You just snort-giggled! I've heard of those, but never actually heard one out loud! THAT WAS ADORABLE!!!" She squealed and clapped her hands together though the long sleeves of her robes. She raised her hand--sleeve rather--and smiled at Mei, though she didn't know that was her name at the time. "My name's Alayna. Nice too meet you, and your panda!!"
Mara92
Mara92

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaKey Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:41 pm

Azura sighed and brought her cat out of its carrier and began to pet the lovely creature with a soft and gentle touch as she began to relax and plan for the year her hopes were set on becoming a member of the illustrious Ravenclaw house, she thought that with their aid she could begin to use her gift to foresee the future and at random and often unwanted times but with training at Hogwarts she hoped to learn to master the visions. "Rain...what are you doing now..."
SolaKey
SolaKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:01 pm

"trying to find my robes" said Rain as she looked threw her trunk the once nice and folded cloths now slowly turning into a mess" said Rain her hair changing from blue to red to match her frustration. "nice to meat you Alayana"
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:05 pm

Mei's cheeks puff up, "Xia is a Red Panda which is not a panda but a weasel! I hate it when people call her a panda, raccoon, or a bear cause she is not!" She sighs after her long rant to glare at the red head named Alayna. She then buffs and turns away from her hand.
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:10 pm

Grace listened to the sounds as well and nudged the finger that was idly stroking her feathers.
NightWolf
NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaKey Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:19 pm

Azura sighed and looked over at the other girls with a deep sigh she calmly put her cat on the seat and got up to help Rain search for her robes. "Your mother put them in the zipped pocket of your bag trunk," she goes to the trunk and pulled out the robes for her to put on. "there now please don't throw cloths every where." she began to refold the clothing and turned to look at Mei and her odd pet. "I've only ever seen red pandas one other time but, yours seems to have a lot more character then they did."
SolaKey
SolaKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara92 Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:24 pm

"Ah, my apologies... I didn't mean to offend you or your pa--I mean, red panda friend. Hope we can still possibly be friends...?" Alayna smiled nervously at the red panda's owner before fixing her glasses again. She turned to Rain and Azura with a small smile. "I know a spell that you could probably use to find your robes! Or rather, so they can find you... I've seen my mum use it quite a lot around the house. I've always wanted to try it, but I wasn't allowed to use magic... least that's what she said... Told me I could get into quite a bit of trouble if I did." She sighed, remembering how she was chewed out the one time she tried using magic and failed. She never did figure out how her mom and dad had figured out she tried it...(*cough* letter on illegal underage magic use in the muggle world *cough*)

That aside, she smiled and rose her index finger in the air, causing her sleeve to roll down to her elbow before speaking; "All you have to do is say "Accio robes, and envision it in your head the item you want to come to you, and it'll come~! Works well enough for mum. I'm sure it'll work for you too!"

Last edited by Mara92 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mara92
Mara92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:29 pm

"im good Azura told me where to find it " said Rain with a smile as she pulled out her robes "Ill be your friend so where you from anyway, any of your parents come to this school the three of us" she pointed to mei, azura and herself while talking rather fast too. "our parents dont know much of it i did a bit of research but as you know research doesnt tell you everything just most of hte things" said rain. all while pulling out her robes then she saw what Azura was doing. "Dont fold it its perfactly fine like that" she snapped at Azura.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:38 pm

Mei sighs then mumbles where it was coherent, "My name is Mei-Lien." she looks into the compartment next to Azura and Rain's. Her stuff was up top and so was Xia's cage. then she realized that the girl was her travel buddy. She grew nervous and realized she made another friend.
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:41 pm

"No Grace." Sam sighed. "I'm not going over there." She drew her knees to her chest.
NightWolf
NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaKey Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:03 pm

Azura sighed and smiled at the two girls who were in the car with Rain and smiled knowing that this wasn't going to be a horrible experience that if this many people can get alone with this many different cultures can get along with then clearly anything is possible truly anything. Azura held her hands out to both of the girls to give the a through hand shake "We are going to be friends I can see it." she smiled and gave Rain a look to make it seem like she was having a vision.
SolaKey
SolaKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara92 Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:24 pm

"Well, Mei, its a pleasure to meet you! I hope we can become quite good friends!" She flashed a toothy grin in her direction before turning to Azure and Rain, shaking the former girl's hand rather vigorously. "It's a pleasure, Azure! Always happy to make new friends and what not!"

"I'm certainly going to have to try that "Accio" spell sometime soon, since I'll actually be allowed to use spells here!" The red head squealed in delight, excited to begin her magical schooling. Her smile morphed into a look of revelation though, as she suddenly remembered what was in her pockets. "OH! To commemorate our meeting and friendship, would anyone like some chocolate frogs or Bott's every flavor beans? They're my favorite, and I bough a whole bunch from the trolley a little bit ago," she asked, pulling out an open box of the beans and a few chocolate frogs.

She popped one into her mouth before wincing lightly and waving a hand over her tongue. "Ah that was a hot chili pepper...! Hothothot!" Lulu, her owl had clicked her beak toward her in a ridiculing manner before being silenced by quite a glare from Alayna. "Oh bugger off Lulu, you bloody wanker...! Or do I need to find the earwax flavor for you again...?" She said, grinning from ear to ear, causing the owl to squawk and hide her head in her wings. "That's what I thought... Oh, I wonder if she would want some as well?" Alayna motioned to the girl that was a little ways off from the group talking to what appeared to be a barn owl. "Want some Bott's Beans or chocolate frogs?!" she called over to the girl and her owl.
Mara92
Mara92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:27 pm

"um shore id like a burty bodts ....Axura you okay?" Asked Rain her hair shifting from a red to a paniced orgenaged and cruly and it strank as well falling to just her shoulders. she was shore her friend would be okay but wasnt shore. didnt knowtice wher ethe red head was calling to as she focused on Azura.
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:31 pm

mei looked at Azura's hand then shook it. "Yeah ok."
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWolf Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Sam heard the voice and looked that way a moment before shaking her head.
NightWolf
NightWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaKey Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:49 pm

Azura finally speaks and looks at them all with a deep and distant look in her eyes once the three girls look at her she speaks with a deep and mysterious voice (or tries to) "And so the four became friends and from this alliance would come more and from these alliances would come the adventures that would make their lives worth the live but yea, and werry do travel for no journey is without its loses be ware BE WARE!!!"
SolaKey
SolaKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara92 Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:01 pm

Alayna looked over at the lone girl before running over and placing two chocolate frogs and a box of Bert's Beans in her lap. "Well, I'll give you some none the less. Let's all have a great year, hm?" She smiled before running back over to her new friends. "Alright! So who's excited for the new year?! I certainly am! I can't wait to learn how to brew potions and cast all kinds of spells! My mom was the best at mixing potions, if you ask me. I'm not too sure what my dad was best at, but they both told me Hogwarts is the best school around to learn from."

She kept going on and on about all the different things her parents had told her, from the four houses, to Quidditch, to the Grand Hall, to the previous headmaster Dumbledore--from what they told her, he must have been an amazing man. She would like to have met the man while he were still alive. "Oh, where are my manners. Do you guys know anything about Hogwarts that you're looking forward to this school year?"

Last edited by Mara92 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mara92
Mara92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunakey Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:05 pm

"Like i said i know some but nto much my moms a muggle my dad whent to an american wizard school so im completely knew to teh hole concept though i got the howarts ahistory the mometn i got the letter and my want and well everthing dad was excited he ha donly ever heard good things about taht place. though the most i know is that well its history we arent shore about everthing elese. " said Rain again very vast "So both your parents are wizards?" (to yours mara)
Lunakey
Lunakey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RPan-Chan Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:13 pm

Mei looks away shyly, "I know some stuff through my dad. I have been in China with my mother most of my life." Mei rubs her arm nervously.
RPan-Chan
RPan-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum